Saturday, April 14, 2012

Domme or Fake?

I met many other pro dommes along the way. Some were professional, some not so much. There were a few who were believable as true bdsm players. Amazingly, the men almost never saw through the fakes even when to me, it seemed just too obvious. I didn't burst any bubbles. I just took notes. It seemed there were just as many men who cried fake even in the face of honest to goodness dominant goddesses. It just all depended on an individual's idea of what made a REAL dominant woman. The definition changed from person to person and even from day to day. It was like chasing rainbows. But, it was more a matter of finding the partner who fit your fantasy best, not who actually could be dominant to all. There is no such woman. If she fit your definition in session, she was real.

If I had let all the bashing and questioning and creepiness of some of the requests get to me, I'd have given up long before I finished the first box of condoms. But, there was something so compelling about opening this Pandora's box. It took a lot of pushing forward and seeing literally hundreds of clients before I felt comfortable going into a session. I was terribly grateful for the regulars I saw. They were a chance to explore deeper with a trusted partner. Months and months passed with ups and downs in scheduling. I averaged about three sessions a week. I turned down many. I spent a lot of time alone or online in chats and on discussion boards for business. I didn't see a reason to increase the number of sessions. I could get by on what I was doing just fine and besides, increasing meant more strangers, more risk both in terms of bodily harm and legal ramifications. Not to mention increasing the number of times I dressed, planned the session, prepped the “dungeon” and waited for a no show. Everyone hated no shows. It's understandable when a guy doesn't show up. He probably says to himself, “What the hell am I doing?” But it was the ultimate sin to a pro domme. The mental preparedness you need to just walk into a session is huge, absolutely huge. Then there's the dressing (no easy feat), planning what you're going to do and having the play space ready with everything you think you might possibly need for someone you've probably never met.

1 comment:

  1. no shows IS the ultimate sin. Whatever the guy might be thinking is one thing, he can always call and cancel.

    ReplyDelete